Kroto Innovation Centre - Services
Kroto Innovation Centre is the hub of a network for emerging and nanotechnology businesses.
The key services we provide include:
- Incubation facilities providing business accommodation for technology businesses
- Access to the University of Sheffield’s knowledge and asset base
- Access to high value tech acceleration and innovation services including financial packaging, market analysis, technology analysis, business planning
- Soft Landing agreements with leading facilities and partners in key growth markets including Singapore, China, Taiwan, North America
- Networking activities, conferences and events
- Support for partners in attracting and developing inward investment projects.
Kroto Innovation Centre can help companies:
- Access the local research and technology base
- Become part of a growing technology network with other businesses from all over the world
- Access specialist sectoral advice and support.
Kroto Innovation Centre provides support for Commercialisation programmes delivered by SUEL and BIOFUSION on behalf of the University of Sheffield.